Innovation for eye surgery
42 Technology and DORC have been closely collaborating since 2018 on an innovation programme to develop new breakthrough products for use in minimally-invasive ophthalmic surgical procedures.
We work with several clients in multi-disciplinary, international teams focused on medical innovation:
- Design for manufacture of high precision parts
- Re-working existing designs for performance improvement
- Secondary sourcing for supply chain security
- Formative studies/user evaluations and human factors engineering
- Test protocols, verification, regulatory support
If you would like to find out more please contact Craig Townsend:
craig.townsend@42T.com | +44 (0)7540 847069 | www.linkedin.com/in/craig-c-townsend
Healthcare & Life Sciences, Industrial
Accurate dispensing: a little in the right place
Paul Bearpark | 24th July 2022
Healthcare & Life Sciences
Real-world materials testing and user trials for medical devices
Sarah Knight | 1st June 2022
FuseOhm: Low-cost, non contact, fast install monitoring system for smart power grid
Paul Bearpark | 16th December 2021
What will you ask us today?
We believe in asking the right questions to drive innovation; when we know the right questions, we generate the ideas to answer them.